11.19.2009

Hot Dog Octopi...oops Octopuses

Skimming through my photos reminds me of something...I'm soooooooo behind on posting. So, at least I can try to pull some of these photos out and start blogging. This is something so simple & fun...I can't even remember where I saw/read the idea. It's for Hot Dog Octopuses. Easy, breezy, & oh-so-fun...;o)

Basically...just take a hot dog & cut the bottom 2/3 into sixths (which technically would be a hexapus...or hexapod...anyhoooo..) or eighths. Grill 'em, fry 'em, or *gasp* boil 'em up and watch the fun begin. You could kick it up a notch and put eyes on 'em to complete the fun!


2 comments:

Melis said...

OMG my hot-dog-o-phile son will LOVE these!

Tanya said...

YAY!!!! They're so much fun!! It was perfect for Jaron who was/is a bun-o-phobe. ;o)