3.22.2010

Brie Puffs

I had long promised my dear friend Dharms that I would pop over to her friend's sister's blog and check it out.  I did but didn't go back for a while...not for any particular reason other than Mommy Brain.  So, when I did check it out...I was so glad I did.

Not only are there a bunch of recipes I'm excited to try...but, I found these bad boys JUST in time for Mom's 60th!  Brie Puffs...frikkin' genius...and oh-so-yummy!!


I didn't print out the recipe but Kim & I managed to knock it out really quickly.  These puppies are easy, delicious, and a super fabulous addition to any party!  Our version was just good ol' plain apricot preserves.  I can't wait to try other combos like a berry preserve or other types of yumminess.

Check out the recipe over at Sonal's blog.

No comments: